Sunday, October 19, 2008

A new lip dub: So What by Pink

Well I have once again gone and made one of those lip dub videos. A few weeks ago my friends, Gregory, Marc Felion, Tracy Tyler and I, went to the ImprovEverywhere MP3 Experiment in Lincoln Park. While we were there we decided to make a few videos.

First we shot some video for my friend Gregory:


Then we shot something with Marc & Tracy


And we shot some video for me as well, this past Saturday I spent the day running around my backyard putting the final touches on this great new lip dub - So What by Pink that's going to be released on her new album "Funhouse" that's going to be out later this year.

So without further introduction, I give you:

7 comments:

Ms Mac said...

You seem to have more fun than is strictly legal.

Ice John's World said...

You guys just had so much fun!

Ice John's World said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Your backgrounds were RAD!!! The menstrual blood was my favorite though! Whaahahahaha! ;-) And the floating head! Love it!

Michael Lehet said...

@Ms. Mac - You know I do.

@Ice John - We always have a great time.

@Farrin - HA HA, I didn't think it was that, but it does look like that...LOL!!! That's what I get for free stuff...LOL!!! I thought the floating head was funny too, glad that you liked it!

Jelly said...

Damn! You can run REALLY FAST on the highway! You rock, Michael!

Michael Lehet said...

@ Jelly - I know, I was so tired after that!!!!