Friday, September 11, 2009

I don't even know Derren Brown and he pisses me off

So Derren Brown got the whole internet abuzz about his latest trick....you know the one where he accurately guessed all 5 numbers of the UK lottery.......and the internet exploded......people put out conspiracy videos.....and examined the video close up to prove how he did it.....and then he said oh come back in two days and I'll tell you how I did it......which got all the magicians in an uproar because a magician would never give up the secret.....everyone knows it's an illusion.....everyone wants to be a little fooled......and so two days go by and then the fucker gets on tv and says he guessed it......he just fucking guessed 5 numbers of the lottery......so he's either a fucking genius or he just gave everyone the finger and said "do you really think I was gonna tell you"......he guessed it.....fuck that pisses me off, and I don't even know the cocksucker...oh yeah, he's gay, so that's cool at least......and at least we're talking about him.

1 comment:

John said...

Anyone who believes that junk math Derren was trying to fob us off with is stupid. I guess it was either a split screen trick, or a photo-sensitive coating on the balls and a laser. I don't think I'll bother watching his next show!