Thursday, May 29, 2014

Oversharing at the Gym

I've been going to the gym lately and actually working out, instead of just paying the membership fee and never going.

Recently a new location of the gym I belong to, opened up near my office - hooray - I can go to the gym during lunch.

Have just enough time to get there, change, work out, shower and be back to the office in an hour - it's rushed, but it happens.  And it's been happening more and more, which I'm really happy about.

Today while I was in the shower, I noticed that the guy catty corner from me had his shower curtain opened.....like REALLY opened.  I'm not a gawker, but I would glance over and I realized that he had intentionally left his curtain open.

He was intentionally trying to share his Wee Willie Winkie with me, wasn't that nice of him?  But the joke was on him, because I didn't have my glasses on.  I hope it was pretty.

4 comments:

David said...

...So does that mean your shower curtain was open as well?

Michael Lehet said...

Actually no, lol, but there is a clear strip at head level that you can see thru.

Thanks for stopping by.

Mr. Urs said...

my gym has no shower curtains...

Michael Lehet said...

I don't know whether your lucky or not Mr. Urs?!