Thursday, January 08, 2009

Would you vote for me?

I don't ever enter contests because I never win....but,I just entered a contest over at CBS that they're holding for the Grammy's.....it's a lip dub contest - to the Katy Perry song 'I Kissed a Girl'...how could I NOT enter!

I hope you've already seen my version of this hot song that I did earlier this year with my friend Leigh Ann and that you got a lot of giggles out of it.

If you would be so kind you can go over to the CBS GRAMMY'S - I KISSED A GIRL CONTEST PAGE and vote for me.

Vote early, vote often and I promise if I win, the next time I see you I will buy you a cocktail!

5 comments:

Ice John's World said...

Just cast one vote for you!

The Big Finn said...

I just voted for you. And since I grew up in Chicago, I'll be voting early and often.

Anonymous said...

I'm voting several times a day!!!! Good luck ML!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm voting over and over for you too, Michael!
Love and hugs!
~David :-D

Jelly said...

I voted 7,695,230 times. You're a shoo-in. Or is it shoe-inn?