Monday, November 14, 2005

400

Wow, I didn't realize until I went up to my blogger admin page today that this is my 401st post.

How could I have missed the great opportunity to throw a party to celebrate 400!

Well I did, so I'll just have to party when 500 runs around.

I'm sorry I haven't posted much, work has been busy and the time change is really screwing with me this year. We left work today and it was already dark...ugh!

But I do have a few things that I promise I'll do in the next few days.

A review of the movie TransAmerica with Felicity Huffman (3 thumbs up) We saw this last week during the Chicago Gay & Lesbian Film Festival.

A review of the movie Capote with Philip Seymour Hoffman (1.5 thumbs up) We saw this last weekend after it opened.

A review of the movie Exposed: The Making of a Legend (there is no Haffman in this if that's what you were thinking). This was also part of the G&LFF, but there's a bigger story here.

A review of the Musical/Play The Boyfriend which we're going to see tomorrow evening. I bought the tickets back in June if you can believe that.....but we are sitting in row AA seats 411 & 413 which are majorly in the "front of the house" I've never sat that close for a production before, so I guess it will be a totally new experience.

I hope that you are well.

5 comments:

Rob7534 said...

I've not heard of that musical before Michael!

Be sure to blog about it! And sing us a couple of tunes.

clew said...

Happy 401st post!!!

My high school put on The Boyfriend, I don't remember much about the story but I remember enjoying the performance. Hope you have a great time!

Katya Coldheart said...

happy 401st post...heres to another 401...

:0)

Ms Mac said...

I saw a wee bit about that Felicity Huffman movie, it looks quite good.

Kat said...

Happy 401!!!!