Thursday, November 13, 2008

Friday is going to be a most Fabulous Friday!

Not only is it going to be Friday...the gateway to the weekend...the end of the work week......the end of a week which has had me busier than a one armed paper hanger....but it's going to be the most fabulous Friday ever.

So what makes this Friday any special than any other Friday. Well, I can sum it up for you in a single word, one little word. It's a simple word really, you've probably heard it once or twice before. It's not a short word though, it's got eighteen consonants and sixteen vowels . Ok you've waited long engough. Tomorrow is going to be Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Tomorrow tickets for the Chicago Tour of Mary Poppins goes on sale. I'm so freaking excited. I've been waiting for 4 years to see this show. In 2004 I went to London on vacation and while we were there we walked by the theater where Mary Poppins was making it's world debut. The theater that was closed because Mary Poppins was opening 3 days AFTER we left London. 3 FREAKING DAYS!!!!

Then when we hit New York it hadn't made it there yet so I still didn't have the chance to see it. But now it's coming to Chicago and it's going to be here for a little bit longer than normal, but I can't wait to see it.

Now on any other Friday that would be enough to make it a super day, but tomorrow is extra special. So special that you could call it special special bang bag.

Tickets ALSO go on sale for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang that's going to be here for 4 days only in February.

When I was in London, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was playing but my ex- didn't want to go see it. So I missed it as well : -( (We had a great theater trip though, we did see The Woman in White with Michael Crawford and Maria whatever her name is and we saw Saturday Night Fever). Again when we were in NY, Chitty had actually been there and done that by the time we visited and now it's going on tour.

So tomorrow is going to be the most Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Bang Bang day EVER!!!!

Yeah, I know, you don't need to tell me, I'm gay!

4 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Totally gay. But I would be just as excited if Chitty Bang Bang came to town!

The Big Finn said...

Wow, you certainly are!

Andrea Knapp said...

I haven't seen Chitty chitty Bang Bang in years. I wonder if I'd still be creeped out by that child snatcher......

Michael Lehet said...

Ms. Mac - Shall I buy and extra ticket for you? Come on over!!!

TBF - Thank you for not pointing it out, I appreciate it : -)

Andi - The Child Catcher in the Show is MUCH more creepy than the movie version. In the stage version he looks like Nosferatu.