Friday, November 21, 2008

Typealyzer thingy


According to Typealyzer my blog portrays the following about me:


ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves. The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.
Wow, that's pretty spot on....and that picture is almost identical to real life as well.
So what type of blogger are you?

1 comment:

Mr. Urs said...

For me the test went into the usual trap by claiming that I'm an ISTP, when it's clear that I'm INTJ. However, you as an ESFP, are my opposite type. We could no be more different. The only common things seem to be that we blog and have a mutual friend called Dorothy.