Thursday, February 26, 2009

THANK YOU!!! I Won!

I can't believe that I won....I was astounded and surprised!

At the end of last year one of the local gay papers (Chicago Free Press) held their annual "Pressies Awards" where people could vote for their favorite gay whatever.....and you guys and gals voted me as favorite LGBT Blog!  Again, I'm flabbergasted!


I am flattered and honored to be on the same page as "Best Film: Milk" starring Sean Penn (who incidentally won a Best Actor Oscar for his portayl and ChicagoPride.com as "Best LGBT Website"

Thank you to everyone who voted, I really really do appreciate it!  I never would have thought that my little old blog would ever make a dent here in the blogosphere, but apparently it has!

5 comments:

Xmichra said...

WOOT!!! good for you Michael!!! I had no idea about it.. but i totally would have voed for you :D
lol...

Ice John's World said...

Way to go, Michael!

Mr. Urs said...

Honor to whom honor is due.

Anonymous said...

You are the best ML!!! This is gonna be your year!!

Congrats!!

Karen said...

All right! Congratulations Michael!