Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I want to meet those people

One of the interesting things about Amazon is that when you look at a specific product they show you great combinations of products (to get you to buy more stuff at a discount) but they also show you things that other people bought at the same time.

For example, if you bought a personal massage unit it may show that people also bought batteries - that makes sense doesn't it?

Well I came across this Vacuum Marinade System and at $72 it was a little too out of my price range for what it does....but the interesting thing is what they show as an "Also Bought"



Uhm....who buys a Vacuum Marinade unit AND not just an electric razor, but.....a Bodygroomer ...ewh, I do NOT want them making dinner for me!

2 comments:

CrankyCub said...

That is hilarious.

I also think it's funny that you can put in the name of the worst movies you've ever seen and someone on Amazon LOVES IT. (and for real too not a joke)

Feast of Fools said...

You have to get one of those vacuum marinaters that also tenderize by tumbling the food like clothes in the dryer.