Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Supercalifragilisticexpialipodcast, whew that's a mouthful

Those wild and wacky boys over at the Feast of Fun invited me over to chat again - I guess they're just gluttons for punishment if you as me!

We had an amazing time talking about Mary Poppins (my current fascination) as well as that ShamWOW guy who got beat up by a hooker in Florida.

We also had an interview with Debra Taylor, the Oklahoma school teacher who got fired for teaching her Ethics class about Hatecrimes and using the Laramie Project as the course material. Her Superintendent didn't like that she was teaching about homosexuals and shut down her course - totally not PC!

Listen to the show here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Marty Mouse said...

Oh, Michael, I love when you are on the show.

Have you ever thought of making your own Podcast?

I would listen to you everyday!!