Monday, June 20, 2005

Grammy


June 2005 019
Originally uploaded by mlehet.
This is my grandmother.

This picture was taken just a little over a month ago on Mother's Day.

It's mind boggling that so much has happened in such a short time period.

She is stable, I can't say that she's doing ok, because she's not herself, but she's managing.

She's going to the doctor this week and they'll determine if chemotherapy will be appropriate.

I was glad that I got to go home this weekend to visit her for a few hours.

It was a short weekend (I got to my sisters about Midnight on Friday and flew home this morning at 6:00 am)

I'm bushed!

3 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

Michael, I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother! My mom is suffering from cancer right now and I am dreading the flight home........

on a brighter note, I am going to Vegas on the 23rd! How awesome would THAT be that we bumped into each other?

Ms Mac said...

I'm thinking of you and your Grandmother Michael!

William John said...

I do hope that your Grandmother is well treated and you get to spend more time with her. It's trite, but she looks like such a nice lady just from the photo! ;)

William John.