Monday, June 27, 2005

New Shoe Syndrome

I just realized that I've been walking funny all day.

Ever see those funny video's of animals walking funny because someone put "booties" on their feet.

That's how I feel as though I've been walking today, but of course it's not that bad, but you know how it is with new shoes.

They're either stiffer, softer, fluffier or somehow different than your regular shoe so you walk differently.

But then again, I always buy shoes that are "cross functional" (i.e. they go well with either black pants or khaki pants) as I am a straight boy in that regards, I only own a pair of brown shoes, a pair of black shoes, a pair of sneakers and a pair of boots.

The Boyfriend has been hounding me to buy new shoes, but I say you can only wear one pair at a time, and it's not like I'm wearing a flowery skirt that I've got to match my shoes and purse to.

I have a friend who is a shoe whore, he must have at least 50 pair of shoes, it boggles my mind!

How many pairs of shoes do you have?

No comments: