Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm procrastinating.

I'm traveling home to NE PA this weekend to see my grandmother, and becuase of the reason I've been putting off packing. I'm only going home for a few days, but typically I'm packed two days before I leave. But I know that this is not going to be a good trip.

My grandmother was recently diagnosed with anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid

I spoke with Mom earlier this week and all she said was "I think you need to come home." Which I am not taking as a good sign.

My boyfriend got mad at me the other day because he came over and hugged me and told me to let go...but I couldn't...I can't. He said the he felt as thought I wasn't telling him anything. He's such a sweet man, I'm not used to having an emotional "partner" like that. I find it very difficult to be "emotional" or to let other people see me as an emotional person. So I have a habit of just holding everything in and trying to deal with it myself.

I've got to deal with that!

No comments: