Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's Finally Spring


Finally Spring has arrive, the Spring Equinox! It's the start of something warm for us but unfortunatley the start of something cold for our friends South of the Equator - you know who you are, please don't make me point you out!

Although I feel bad that you're just starting your winter, I console myself that you had a warm Christmas - how fabulous was that for you when we were sitting up here freezing our bums off?

Actually Spring sprung late yesterday, at 7:07 pm CDT.

Oh yeah, we're on Daylight Savings Time now, so check your watches...if you haven't set it yet, then you've been running late for a week and thought everyone else was fucked up.

So Spring has sprung and it's raining out - but we need the rain to feed the fabulous flowers that are going to be coming out of the ground soon - I am happy to report that just this weekend I saw my first spring flower. I was so happy that I danced around it but unfortunately during my dance I stepped on it and crushed it - well that's what it gets for being the first flower of the year!

I hope you're having a great Spring and that you personally haven't sprung anything yet!

3 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

Well, my computer didn't turn forward. The clock I have that always sets itself to the right time once you plug it in hasn't turned forward either.

Bugger.

But yeah, Spring :]

CanadianSwiss said...

Guess what, Michael? It's freakin' snowing here! Spring is taking a winter break, me thinks.

Karen said...

Being one of those south of the equator, I think that I am just going to keep my mouth shut....