Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Make some money

I'm so excited, I actually made some money off of this interwebs thing here! It's so exciting that I wanted to share it with you.....I made $2.00 in the last month, how amazing is that?

How did I make this $2.00? I made these $2.00 by posting photographs to:
Stock Photos, Royalty Free Stock Photography, Photo Search

I wanted to share this with you because I know a lot of you are amateur photographers like myself with aspirations of something a little better. I really like this site because you upload your pix and then add keywords/descriptions, etc and then you get paid everytime someone "buys" one. You can even offer license deals and stuff.

So if you've got some great pictures you want to share with the world and make a little money check out BigStockPhoto

Oh yeah, tell 'em I sent you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great when you sell something that you did for fun??? I sold a picture recently and its going to be in a magazine!!!! I'm still excited about it so I completely understand how you feel.... bugger the fact that its only $2.... someone paid for something YOU created.... its fabulous!!!!

(Found you through Andi Knapp)

Michael Lehet said...

Thanks for stopping by Carol-Anne.

Congrats on getting published, that's amazing!