Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A New Home

If you're reading this than I'm sure you've noticed that there's been a change to WhatsABoyToDo!

I've been wanting to add some things to my blog, like on the sidebars and stuff and with the recent merge of Google & Blogger for some reason I couldn't convert for the longest time, then when I did if I wanted to get the new features I had to start out with a totally new template.

Which meant that I had to re-create everything that was there plus add the new stuff, and honestly I have not been up to the task as of late but today I wanted to add something...so I took the plunge and moved over to the new Google/Blogger version.

It's pretty nice here isn't it? Let me know if there's anything I missed, I don't want you to think I just swept things under the carpet.

If you haven't moved over to the new template yet, you really should, it's well worth it. It only took me about 20 minutes to move EVERYTHING over from my old template. (If you do change over I recommend copying the HTML first and then using it to make sure you get all of your links, etc.)

So welcome to my new home, if you'd like to send presents I'm registered at Tiffanys, Nieman-Marcus and The Dollar General Store

8 comments:

Michael Lehet said...

Thanks for stopping by Shelly, I'll take a look at your directory!

Andrea Knapp said...

Ooooh all dark and sexy.......

you know what they say about dark and sexy don't you?

Oh. You don't?

*drums fingers impatiently while Michael goes to find someone who DOES*

Michael Lehet said...

Nope...don't know?

Ms Mac said...

Excuse me but why is Andi Blogrolled and not me?

Is she your favourite or something? Well?

(Don't you love it when we fight over you?)

Michael Lehet said...

Ms. Mac, the reason is I set it up and can't figure out how to add anyone else?!? Now what's up with that?

Andrea Knapp said...

No Stella, he DOESN'T love you! He's all mine.

and maybe I fixed his bogroll,oh sorry, blogroll so he COULDN'T add anyone else!!!!!

mwah ha ha ha ha


It's been like that for ages though....

Michael Lehet said...

Ooohhhhh....I love when women fight over me!

Xmichra said...

I like the new look :) I almost thought i was on the wrong blog though!