Friday, December 28, 2007

OMG, I really think I'm a teenaged girl!

OMG, CYBI? I just got my cellphone bill and i about gagged on my Lipton Apple Flavored Tea. My bill was close to $100 when it should be around $50. As I pulled out my magnifying glass and started going through the bill with a fine tooth comb I see what happened. They were charging me $10 for GPS service that I never downloaded or used, I'm getting that $10 back! The other frightening thing is I went over my text message package by 259 messages......that means I get to pay Verizon $25.90 EXTRA this month because I've been using my cell phone as a teletype instead of a telephone.

I sent and received 759 messages this past month, now considering that there are 30 days in a month that means that on average I "handled" up to 25 text messages a day. WTF was I doing?

It is amazing though, if you just push one little button instead of pressing a whole bunch of other buttons to spell out a whole bunch of different words you get to actually speak to the person - LIVE! You can ask them any questions you want or just breath heavy if that's your game - but since Caller ID is de rigueur that game isn't as much fun as it used to be. Ain't technology wonderful?

Geez man....I had no idea that I was so "in" with the "in" crowd. I always knew that I was a Teenage Girl at heart, but I think that I've really proved it this time. I mean I love me some Disney Princesses (as can be witnessed by my lastest America's Most Embarrassing Moment). I think I may have to go out and find a Sugar Daddy so I can support my text messaging habit.

OK, L8R Bitches!(oh yeah, apparently that's the cool way to say goodbye to your friends so don't get mad at me for calling you a bitch....but then if you are a bitch you already knew that and you didn't need me to tell you)

I figure I must be about 13......how old do you think you are?

1 comment:

Jelly said...

You're adorable. I want to wrap you up in a tortilla and eat you for dinner. Can you lip-sync requests?