Thursday, July 03, 2008

I'm frigthened Mommy

OMG, I don't know what's going on here....someone "Stumbled Me" and since 2:30 this afternoon I have gotten more than 4,391 hits....uhm, I'm typically get like 50 or 60 hits a day.

All I can say is that whoever got my Entrecard Advertisment today, sure got their 4 credits worth!!!!

So I went over to Stumble to see what was going on....Holy Crap, there's 13 comments over there calling "me bogus" and wacky science with nothing to back it up.

Well it probably is bogus, it came from one of my Sisters emails, now people are talking about me that I don't even know....and I'm scared.

I think they're gonna come after me and burn my house down, bu, I'm off to watch the fireworks, hope everyone has a good Fourth of July!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, I got stumbled and my traffic increased by about 2, yes that's not a typo... 2. Now we know who's popular and who's not.

Shannon said...

I just stumbled and poof there you were, I promise I won't burn down your house! lol

The Big Finn said...

Maybe you'll get your own TV show out of all this...just like Tila Tequila!

Anonymous said...

What is Stumbled? I am so behind the times. I'll check it out. In the meantime, stay in a "safe-room" ala Jody Foster. Ha ha...

The Sour Kraut said...

Michael, there is so much of this post that I don't understand. I'm really behind the times. Do I congratulate you on being stumbled?