Saturday, July 05, 2008

What a Great Weekend


Pre-4th of July Fireworks
Originally uploaded by Michael_L
I hope that your weekend has been going well, mine has been spectacular so far.

I wanted to share this picture with you because I think it's so freaking cool, and especially the way that it happened.

Two of us were taking David's picture, I had my camera set correctly, my friend did not, but we somehow timed it exactly so that I was able to use his flash but maintain my camera settings.

So far this weekend, I've had more than 20,000 hits to a single page on Whatsaboytodo.net, I've seen fireworks, been to the beach and still have one more day to take it all in and probably even take a nap tomorrow.

If you'd like to check out the rest of our 4th of July photos, check HERE

No comments: