Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Milk & Meat


I'm sorry I've been gone for so long.....I had been hoping that with the end of summer things would slow down, but they did just the complete opposite - it's gotten busier!!

And now that we have snow on the ground I'm hoping that things WILL slow down - but they don't look like they're going to.....my oh my!
I wanted to let you know that those fabulous boys from the Feast of Fools - Fausto Fernos and Marc Felion - invited me over to their studio to record a podcast with them. We talked about all sorts of things from the Hershey Highway to the new movie Milk with Sean Penn to gender morphing Polar Bears!


3 comments:

Mr. Urs said...

Is Pandas the new Blue Man Group?

Michael Lehet said...

Gomad - they might just be!

Feast of Fools said...

I certainly hope so.