Friday, September 22, 2006

Someone's praying for my soul

I've got a YouTube account and as you know I occasionally will post a video here and there.

Well back in February I posted a video of "Thanks" for my friend Olivia who sent me this fabulous care package. It's a really corny video and stupid, and I finally got a comment on it today!

The comment was from a user named: enlightenedbygrace4U and was:

Has anyone decided to send you a Bible? You are scary.Playing with those dolls.I'll be praying for you. Jesus loves you anyhow. But He hates the sin...Peace...

Isn't that fabulous, someone is worried about me playing with dolls and yeah, they're gonna send me a bible!

If you'd like to check out the really corny video check HERE

6 comments:

gammagoblin said...

Oh man, what a nut bag! I was expecting an over the top "gay" video to warrent the comment. Now fair enough theres obviously a bit of camp going on but its all pretty innocent. The scariest thing about the video is that awful awful spicegirls soundtrack! Here's one for the homophobic bible thumper: God can go suck my cock!

Andrea Knapp said...

Who was it said Motel 6 bibles are the best?

Terrin or Rach?

Michael Lehet said...

Right on Gamma!

It was Rachel, Andi!

Ms Mac said...

If you've been doing things right Michael, it's gonna take a whole lot of prayin'!

Rob7534 said...

If she only knew the depth of your depravity Michael! :)

Some folks are beyond redemption, and that's how I likes em.

Mr. Urs said...

Haven't you got one yet. Especially the Old section is highly recommended, full of sex and crime. It's a good read, however, I can't remember anything about dolls.