Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I've been Tagged

And not tag teamed like the way it should be!

Canadian Swiss that devlish little creature tagged me with a meme...in fact I can't remember the last time I actually did a meme.

So here goes:

6 Weird things I do while getting ready to sleep or while sleeping:

1. I must fall asleep with the television on. I typically get to watch about the first 15 minutes or so of David Letterman - hopefully up to the Top 10 list before I pass out. I put the timer on the TV and blissfully fade away into oblivion hoping that I'll wake the following morning.

2. I must sleep with a fan or some other kind of white noise maker. Only because I live within 50 feet of the El it runs 24 hours a day and makes quite a ruckus at 2:00 am when shuttling people to and fro.

3. I must be in a certain position to fall asleep. On my left side, with my right leg bended up and over so that my thigh is parallel to the bottom of the bed. If I try to lay any other way to fall asleep it just doesn't happen.

4. I have been known to answer the phone while sleeping and carry on a conversation. Albeit not a very coherent conversation but a conversation none the less. One time a friend called me and said "What was up with you last night when we talked, you were so weird?" I was sleeping was my only response.

5. Now that I'm an old man, I have to get up in the middle of the night and pee, so I always try to limit my intake of booze...er liquids in the evening so I can "hold it" until morning.

6. I have been told that I snore, but since I can't hear it, I don't believe it.

Whew...that wasn't that hard was it? Now it's my turn to make a few tags....hmmmm.....hmmmm..... let's see. Red Rover Red Rover let's call out:

- The Big Finn - because I don't think he does meme's
- Andrea - becuase she hasn't posted in forever and a day
- Ms Mac - because she's missing children and needs something to occupy her time.

6 comments:

Mr. Urs said...

Yeah, I also want to know every tiny little sleep detail of Ms.Mac

CanadianSwiss said...

You did WONDERFULLY, my friend, not to mention that I love being a "Develish little creature". Ask O-X ;)

And it's great that you tagged TBF. I tagged Mrs. TBF! Hmmm. Maybe he should write her rituals ans she his. What do you think?

Ms Mac said...

Eeek! I forgot I had this to day today.

Will do it tomorrow but there's nothing weird about me, at all.

Ms Mac said...

Excuse me, Sir. I'm finished.

The Big Finn said...

Michael - I have never done a meme before, but I guess there's always the first time. Since I just got back from Chicago yesterday evening, I'll get to the meme...as soon as my brain catches up with my body!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I see you comment on Ryan and Mike's blog well I am trying to get all the people that read there blog to go here and leave a comment so they can pass it on too them with hopes we can get them to come back and blog again.
http://bestgayblogs.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=819&Itemid=42

Thanks, Danny