Thursday, June 07, 2007

Paris Hilton out of jail already?!?

I'm so confused? It's only Thursday, she's been in the clinker for 4 days now. I thought she was supposed to be there for 40 days? I guess someone must have erased that 0 there at the end.

Why oh why is this such important news that it warrants the local channels breaking into the middle of Judge Mathis and Live with Regis & Kelly? And then when the shows come back on its with that dreaded message "We now return you to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress." Well of course it's in progress you fuckers, now I'll never know if that bitch was lying when she said she had the receipt but lost it when her car was stolen, that was MUCH more important than Paris.

Why is it that Anna Nicole died, I got 14 text messages telling me that she was dead? And now that Paris is out of jail I've alredy received 3 text messages and 5 emails.

It's freakin' Paris Hilton....did you really think that she was going to spend the WHOLE time in jail?

5 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Wow! You got 14 messages telling you about Anna Nicole? I only got one.

CanadianSwiss said...

I hope a couple of your friends read your blog. At least they'll know that You know and won't text more messages.

Anonymous said...

If someone had sent me a text message about the passing of Anna Nicole or the fact that Bratty Hilton is out of jail I would have thrown the phone out the window nearest to me.

Mrs. TBF said...

If I was Martha Stewart I'd be royally pissed! Martha never endangered anyone else by driving under the influence - she was just too greedy!

Karen said...

How many texts have you received letting you know that she is now back in jail.... ??