Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Oh Muriel....you're terrible!

I have been terrible haven't I?

I apologize...there has been a lot going on, but then isn't that always the excuse? But REALLY, there has been a whole lot of changes going on over the last few weeks and it's just been wearing me down.

I promise that I will do better at posting and being happy about it, but latey I've not been in that mood. Like the changing of the seasons, this too shall pass I'm sure.

So with my promise to post more, I give you Part II of the long lost adventures of a Boy on his way to Ohio to meet up with blogger friends.

1 comment:

Andrea Knapp said...

I know how you feel. I read your part II and again, I know the ending and I'm still intrigued! :)



PS I have to say that yours is the only blog that has about 72 million letters in the anti-spam thingy down there .......