Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Blogger Sighting in the Wild!

My friends Marc & Fausto of The Feast of Fools hosted a live Podcast this evening about Sex and the Information Highway.

I attempted to do a live blog post, but technical difficults kept me from my goal!

BUT, while I was there I had the opportunity to meet a hottie blogger - Pete of Pete The Blog. We took a picture together so I could prove I met him, but he wouldn't sign the waiver so you'll just have to take my word that we met!

Too bad we met at The Center on Halsted, I think a dark alley would have been a lot more fun!

Stop on over and check out Pete, you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

Pete said...

THANKS! you're too kind, michael.

i also enjoyed meeting you. the sparks flew. if we were in a dark alley or the eagle, i would have done bad things to you.

i ended up going out after the show and had a blast. we should party together.

send me the pics you took and maybe they won't be as bad as i imagined. i think the pics the guys took turned out nicely as well.