Thursday, June 26, 2008

MOOOOOOO or is it SNOORRTTTT

I found this over at My 2 Cents blog.




You're a Buffalo!
People want to live where you do, or put another way, they'd like a home
where you roam. You weren't sure you were going to survive for the last few years, but
lately things look much better for your chances of living to a ripe old age. You've
lost a place of high esteem amongst your neighbors, and now find more popularity in
being a symbol of days gone by. Beware of the commons, for it is said that tragedy
lurks there. Your favorite coin is the nickel.


Take the Animal Quiz at the Blue Pyramid.

I don't know what kind of sound a Buffalo makes but they're kinda like Cows, only bigger and fluffier!


Hey now that i re-read this again, I don't wanna be a Buffalo! I'm gonna lie next time I do one of these.

Funny thing is, I think I'd prefer to be called a Bear now!

1 comment:

The Big Finn said...

Apparently I'm a gorilla. I don't think the results of this quiz are accurate, although I do eat a banana pretty much every single day.

Huh! Maybe I am a gorilla.