Wednesday, June 11, 2008

URAQT aka You Are A Cutie Lip Dub

I have been working diligently on my newest lip dub, and in fact I've got a couple that I'm already starting work on right now!

This past weekend we were going to try and have a video shoot with some of my friends, but unfortunately Mother Nature had other plans in store for us. So instead of having a Video Shoot Party we had a Storm Watch 2008 Party! Fun was had by all, but a video wasn't made so I was sad.

Regardless, below is my latest foray into further pushing my cause of embarrassing myself on the Interwebs as I Lip Dub (or Lip Synch) to M.I.A.'s URAQT.

I just want to give a shout out to my friend Paul for turning me on to M.I.A. and Yelle!




Recently I showed a co-worker my Miley Cyrus Lip Dub and she was so excited to share a song that she thought would be fabulous for me.

I listened to about 15 seconds of the song, looked her in the eyes and said "Sorry, I only do girls."

Can you believe that came out of my mouth?!?

7 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

Oooh someone waved at you!!!! How fab is THAT?

and if Blogger had anything about it, the word verification would be URAQT!!!

Michael Lehet said...

I know....that was the best part of the video!

Andrea Knapp said...

Ooooh I was trying to read your comments and accidentally hit the fell asleep quote mark thing at the bottom....

Honest, I'm still awake!!!!

Jelly said...

That was awesome - I've never heard that song, but today I'm gonna d/l me some M.I.A. and Yelle and see what that's all about!

Oh - and my word verification is "byjqt" I wonder what that means.

Pete said...

michael, you R indeed A QT.

keep 'em cumming!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is excellent, ML!!

Love ya' dear!

~D

Michael Lehet said...

Thanks everybody! You know I just do these videos for you!

And Pete u r THE qt!