Monday, September 22, 2008

Take time to vote NO to Palin!

http://www.pbs.org/now/polls/poll-435.html

I just found out that PBS is running a Poll with a single question:

Do you think Sarah Palin is qualified to serve as Vice President of the United States?

That answer has to be NO. The "Right Wing" has organized a "YES" campaign and at the time when I got the email the stats were 54% YES to 45% NO.

When I submitted my vote it was down to 51% YES to 48% NO.

Take 30 seconds out of your day and click to vote!

http://www.pbs.org/now/polls/poll-435.html

6 comments:

The Mutant said...

It's still at 51% yes to 48% no when I cast my vote!

David said...

51-48 here to when I cast my vote as yes because this was a rubbish question.

Andrea Knapp said...

I voted and it was 51-48.

BTW I hit comments to comment an accidentally hit that picture thingy where you say what you thought of the post. Please don't think I fell asleep!

Anonymous said...

Hey Andi, thats also happened to me several times too. Michael, at least now you know we were not sleeping all this time.

Oh yea, and I just voted again, and its now at 50% yes, 48% no.

Anonymous said...

They just got my NO vote. The thought of her being VP is honestly quite frightening. It's interesting that the "not sure" is 0%

Mary Mouse - it's still 50% yes to 48% no.

Ice John's World said...

Maybe I should write a program to hack the poll and make it 1% YES to 99% NO...