Friday, September 02, 2005

It's weird how things work out?

Sorry I haven't posted since I've returned home, but I haven't thought of anything witty, funny or sarcastic to write about.

I did want to share something with you that is very strange though.

My Mother's Father passed away in 1955 when she was only 12 years old. This year was the 50th Anniversary of his passing. A few weeks ago she went to the local newspaper put a memorial ad in to commemorate the occasion on Monday the 29th. She had a very nice picture of him with the dates and that he was "sadly missed by his family."

She said that while she was doing it, she had a weird feeling about Grammy, but she didn't know what it was about.

Well, Gram died on Saturday so her Obituary was in the paper on Monday, the 29th. At the top of the page was her picture, and at the bottom of the page was her first husbands picture.

Too Odd!

I hope that you all have a great weekend, and if you're in the US enjoy your Monday off!

4 comments:

Kat said...

Wow that is weird.

Lori said...

wow....
That really is weird...but kinda neat at the same time.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading more of your writing.

Have a great holiday weekend, also!

Robin said...

That has a kind of full circle quality about it, doesn't it?

Glad to see you back, I hope you are doing well.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :-)

Katya Coldheart said...

spooky and good at the same time, i hope they have found each other at last...

*hugs*