Saturday, July 28, 2007

Call My Mom!

It's my Mother's Birthday and to celebrate the entire family put their lives at risk and jumped in a big tube of aluminum to come visit Chicago.

Yesterday was the first full day of enjoying the city and we walked quite a few miles, but TODAY is my Mother's Birthday.

If you're around a phone today and want to give her a shout out or a text out call me on my cell phone at:

773 206 6021

The battery is all charged up and waiting. Hurry the phone number will only be posted for a short time!

While I'm playing Cruise Director Julie McCoy today, what are you doing?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Happy Birhday! Michael's Mom :-)

CanadianSwiss said...

Happy belated B'day to your Mom! I'm sure you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I missed it!

Happy Birthday Michael's Mum.

You can take the mobile number off now Michael, I've made a note of it and you dont want to end up with more than one stalker!!

Rob7534 said...

I missed the mom shout-outs? I'm always late!!

Anonymous said...

I missed the shout out, too! WAAH!