Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Knocked Up

During an outing at a local watering hole this weekend a guy told me that they had just seen that new movie Knocked Up and he really enjoyed it.

He then continued to say that "Yeah when I first saw you I thought 'Wow, he looks a lot like that hot guy from the movie.'"

Of course I was flattered and didn't bother to ask WHICH actor he thought I looked like, it could have been because there's like three actors that I could think of immediately (even though I hadn't seen the movie), could it be:

Paul Rudd - I was hoping it was him he was referring to.

Jason Segel - hmmm...I don't think so.....

But I think he meant, Seth Rogen
I kinda sorta see it, but my hair is NO WHERE as big as his.

When I was in High School, I thought I bore a very strong resemblance to Albert of Little House in the Praire fame, especially when he was in that movie Deadly Friend, when I saw that movie I could have sworn that was me on that screen with the big hair.

All I can say is "Thank God I don't have Big Hair anymore!"

Since we were on a "What Star do you look like" kick, I told this guy that he looked exactly like the guy that Charlotte was dating on Sex in the City in Season 6.


because I thought he (both the guy I was talking with and the actor) was cute and it would be flattering. The guy looked at me and said "Do you mean Harry? That bald Jewish guy? He's fucking ugly."

I never was any good at that game!

What famous person do you look like?

5 comments:

The Big Finn said...

People have told me that I look like Private Pyle (Vincent D'Onofrio) from Full Metal Jacket.

Is that a good thing?

Ms Mac said...

When I did the lookey likey thing, it told me I looked like Chandler Bing.

I don't like that game any more.

But, you know the fillum, Heavenly Creatures with Kate Winslet? Well, the frumpy one with the dark, frizzy hair looked like me when I was a teen.

Andrea Knapp said...

I don't think I look like anyone.

But I have to say Seth Rogen does something for me....... so if he did mean Seth, don't take offense.

and yes, I am stopping right there before I start to say things I shouldn't.

But no, I don't look like anyone except myself.

The Sour Kraut said...

In my (much) younger days, I was told the blind girl from Little House on the Prairie so I guess we were co-stars!

When I was in college (uh...20-some years ago) I was constantly told I looked like the Tic-Tack lady, Someone Harmon, Mark Harmon's sister.

The TBF's are SOOOO flattering (and apparently have poor eyesight), they tell me Sharon Stone and Charlise Theron (you know, in an older, more freckly, chunky sort of way.)

The Sour Kraut said...

Oops! I forgot to mention. I totally think he meant Paul Rudd. He's hot!