Friday, July 20, 2007

We're going down!

Down I tell ya!

Prez Bushy is having something stuck up his butt this Saturday and he's temporarily handing power over to The Veep.

I tell ya, something's gonna go down, I just know it!

So Bushy is getting a colonoscopy tomorrow I bet the whole reason he's against this whole Gay Marriage thing is because he probably enjoys it.

The funniest line in the whole article is:

He last underwent colorectal cancer surveillance on June 29, 2002.

Surveillance? I thought they called those procuedures 'a screening'

Oh wait....it's surveillance because they're looking for his head that he's had stuck up his ass for the last 6 years, now I get it.

4 comments:

The Big Finn said...

You're on fire, mister!

gammagoblin said...

I hope they "smoke him out of his hole!"

Anonymous said...

*giggle*
*grin*

Surveillance - well, yeah - right :-))

Mr. Urs said...

Dick runs the office? I expect the U.S. of A. will declare war against Iran any minute.