Friday, July 06, 2007

I met another Blogger

Well actually I met a Couple o'Bloggers. Drew and Felicity of My Life As A Clown.

As the title of their blog says - they're a couple of clowns - no not like me, they're actually professional clowns - how cool is that.

I was walking down by the lake last night when I saw this couple and said "Wow, they look really familiar?" and then all of a sudden they did some acrobatic thing and I was like "I know exactly who they are!"

So I accosted them in the middle of their practice and introduced myself. We exchanged pleasantries for a few minutes and then I let them get back to their practice.

It's always so weird to meet a blogger in the wild because you know so much about them....but you feel dirty about it for some reason or other?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.