Thursday, August 16, 2007

Gettin' Crafty with it!

I’m in a crafty sort of mood.

taken directly from Nancy's Blog, which in turn was taken from kim’s blog

here are the rules:

It is simple. If you are one of the first three commentors on this post, then you are in. I send you a homemade gift sometime, er, soon. In return, you go to your blog and make the same offer. So, you’ll be making 3 things and receiving one.

Kim’s My list of useful FAQ’s

What if I don’t like my gift? - Too bad. Mom taught us all how to be gracious.

What if I’m not crafty or artistic? - So? Do it anyway. There are millions of things to be made and some part of you needs to get in to the process of creating something with your hands. It is therapeutic and eye opening. Even if it is a paper airplane. You could always do an artist trading card…they can be easy or hard, depending upon your effort.

What about shipping? - Like I said, an artist trading card? That might cost one stamp or less. But if you want to make a bust of the recipient out of pine, go ahead.

So are you up for it? I'm up for it...who's it gonna be?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

see my blog for my email so you can get your crafy item :)

Ditsy Bint said...

Put me at the bottom of the list seeing as though you don't know me very well - If you have enough numbers then don't use me ... but I'll be happy to make up the numbers.

I love making stuff, ATC's, Crochet, paper crafts etc etc

My e-mail is on my site if you wanna get in touch.

~ Ditsy
~Http://www.ditsy-bint.co.uk

Jul said...

Sounds fun. I'm in!

The Sour Kraut said...

Dang! I'm really crafty too. Too bad I'm #4.

Michael Lehet said...

TSK - Actually you ARE #3, so you're in!