Monday, November 12, 2007

Brian Urlacher is having a sissy fit

Brian Urlacher of the Chicago Bears is having a straight boy hissy fit with the media.

Now if you know me at all, you know that I don't follow sports, AT ALL! So for me to know and understand what is going on is huge. Remember that secret I confessed to you when I was on Loopy Fruit - Sports Edition?

Apparently some newspaper writer wrote something about Brian Urlacher and he didn't like it. So now when the media asks him any question he only answers with a grunt of a yes or a no and nothing else. Whenever anyone wants to ask further questions he just clams up and doesn't say anything.

Now don't get me wrong, I understand people getting snippy when they're vilified in the newspaper but come on people.....it's sports...and he's a sports star - at least in Chicago he is - I can't talk for the rest of the world, and I'm sure however he was "mis-quoted" is really not all that much.

He's just having a big straight boy hissy fit.

In fact, I've dubbed him Brian Gurlacher, it's fitting isn't it?

2 comments:

OKCFireplug said...

Michael - don't most big sports stars having hissy fits though? I do undertand them being under a lot of public pressure to always do right, but they also seem to oversensitive most of the time too. Give him a few years and he will most likely mature and not let it bother him as much.

Ms Mac said...

If Mr Mac knew him then he'd say, "Dry your eyes, Princess!"