Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Name That Pussy Contest, the answers

Thank you one and all for your entries to our Name That Pussy contest.

Now the fun starts, I took the first ten entries (sorry all of the poll tools I have limit it to 10 answers) and I will leave it up to you to Name That Pussy



The contest ends November 12th at 11:59:59 pm.

I never ask for link sharing, but I would totally love it if you would offer some linkage to the contest, I'd like to get as many people to vote as possible, so if you have it in your heart, you can direct folks to this link:

10 comments:

OKCFireplug said...

Well, I'm a little torn between Vermouth and Presto. Both are very unique names and both could fit in my opinion. Oh well...Presto it is.

Karen said...

Will there be a run-off vote if none get a clear majority?

Michael Lehet said...

Karen - I hope not! I think the Supreme Court is already busy enough!

CanadianSwiss said...

Done! :)

Unknown said...

Great names! I had to pick the one that can be changed and altered the most and easiest. My cats each have about 10 names (variations mostly on their main name). Its nice, it makes me think I have a whole house of cats that way, but only two to step on.

Anonymous said...

I t'ink Momo is da best name. Helmut is a dog's name, as in Hell-Mutt! Get it? I t'ink all da udder names suck too.
Ver-moot? Who da fuck would call d'ere cat Ver-moot? Youse guyses all suck!

The Sour Kraut said...

Ooh...Tonight's the night! Do you need any special precinct judges to witness the vote tallying?

Anonymous said...

My choice is winning!!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna go with Helmut.

Jelly said...

Ohhhh - I'm so HAPPY! Are you planning on having some sort of official naming ceremony? A captism?