Sunday, January 06, 2008

American Gladiators

OH MY GOD....American Gladiators is back....yeah!!!!!!!! I used to love this show, those muscle men were so freaking hot.

I love all of the "characters" of American Gladiator....it's just like Professional Wrestling, and now that they've got Paul Hogan as the emcee, I guess it is Professional Wrestling.

I guess what's cool though is.....that American Gladiators was like the "original" reality program way back then. It was everyday people getting in the ring.

This is the kind of Reality TV we need, not this touchy feely kinda reality programs that are on now. I wanna see blood and gore on TV. They've been teasing us long enough with ER and the other Hospital Drama's, we might actually get to see some real blood now.

I wonder if this is how the Romans started?

2 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

I was totally going to text you while that show was on! I can't stay up for the 2nd half so I'm taping it.......

Not too sure about the Gladiators though.

Mind, they are more your type anyway....

See ya soon!

CanadianSwiss said...

Happy new year Michael! I hope you had a good start in 2008.

BTW, what's this American Gladiator thing? If it's just show wrestling, then you might not get to see much blood... Isn't it more the grabbing?? ;)