Thursday, January 10, 2008

My pussy is into water sports

Right about now, Ms. Mac is saying "not another bloody pussy post." while King da Cat is yelling "more pussy.....more pussy."

So I'm sorry to the both of them....but the cat thing is very intriguing and I just need to share with you.

Meowzebub is obsessed with water. He drinks out of his water bowl, the dogs water bowl, the toilet bowl, any open source of water and this cat has his face buried in it.

I was thinking of getting one of those kitty fountains, the one where the water is constantly circulated, but I'm afraid that this cat will get obsessed even more, the last thing I need is a cat with a fetish.

Is this obsession with water normal?

p.s. I promise this won't turn into a pussy blog....honest!

2 comments:

OKCFireplug said...

Michael, get the circulating water fountain. It will totally amaze and mystify your cat. At least it should keep it from driking from the toilet..:-)

D-Man said...

My cat loved the fountain thingy, but we had to ditch it when her bother developed the '"Esther Williams Syndrome": he would oddly splash around in ANY water that was more than a millimeter deep. BAD PUSSY!

The circulating water is supposed to be good for them (fresher, or something), but I fear it won't stop him from his water obsession...