Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I'm embarrassed, please don't read this post

OMG, WTF am I doing reading that sleaze bag Perez Hilton? I guess because I was on MSNBC and they referenced his blog.....fuckers!


I'll readily admit that I love the celebrity dirt, I mean who doesn't love watching Britney shave her hair off, it's a classic that will never be topped.....but I just don't get Perez.


He is the bitterest, nastiest Queen I have never met, and believe me you, I've met some Bitter Queens in my day.


I just don't get him at all, he's not newsworthy, all he does is post really poorly photoshopped pictures and some vitriolic words scrawled across them that he probably thinks are funny - but in reality aren't, and believe me you, I know funny.


As I was looking at the posts I saw that some had 200 comments and most had more than 50. I figured with that many comments there must be some good comentary going on under the covers.....OMG, was I wrong. The first 50 or 60 posts of page is someone saying "FIRST" or "1st"


I don't get the whole thing of being first? Are you trying to tell the world that you have no life and that you frantically wait for Perez to post a message so you can say you were the first one to see it? No one ever does that on my blog.....


My favorite post thought was titled: When Z Listers Blog, I'm sorry....but isn't Perez a Z Lister?

10 comments:

The Big Finn said...

FIRST!!!

The Big Finn said...

OMG!!! I have no life???

Anonymous said...

Third!!!

Ha, HA!!! Fooled you! It's not anonymous. It's really me...TBF!!

Anonymous said...

Fourt'

Andrea Knapp said...

Bugger TBF got there first!

But anyway, of all the celeb-sites I visit - and there are many - I don't go to his. For the reason you gave, he sucks. I'm not even going to the link you gave. He is just a pink haired mess.

Now I have a headache.

Anonymous said...

Fit'

Hey! Dis is fun!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Andi -
I guess you were fit'!

Anonymous said...

8!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm ninth?!?!?!? You Bitch!

The Sour Kraut said...

Who the hell is Perez Hilton? I'm living in a bubble.

TBF...log off!