Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Feeling like a gigilo

The first night on my vacation, my parents had planned to eat out to a place that had a seafood buffet, sounded yummy.

While we were waiting for the bus to take us to dinner, we run into these two women that they had met earlier in the week.

Imgaine, two widowed sisters, from Texas, in their mid-70's, living about 2 hours apart in Florida, having about 30 weeks of timeshares between them and always going on vacation together. Now add to that a penchant for champagne with strawberries(I heard the Dom word said more than once) and lobster.

Long story short (I know too late). I ended up having a laugh filled "lobster cruise" dinner with these two wonderful women. We laughed, and drank and made most of the busboys and other patrons raise an eyebrow or too.

I felt so dirty!

Here's Proof

2 comments:

Michael Lehet said...

You have no idea how I abbreviated that story.

Take a look at this picture

http://mlehet.buzznet.com/user/?p=3&id=972130

Andrea Knapp said...

I'm loving that you have pictures.... I'll be checking them out when I've done reading!