Thursday, March 24, 2005

Should I tell my mom?

One of my Mother's best friends in the world has a son that is also gay.

I've recently been in touch with my him via email.

From the conversations we've had, I've sort of determined that neither of our families talk about us being gay, even though everyone knows.

So, in addition to being best friends, they have something much closer in common than they realize, yet they're both afraid to tell the other their "secret."

Should I tell my Mother that her best friend's son is gay and that his parents know....so they both have someone to talk things over with?

Or should I not? Seriously.

2 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

What did you decide to do?

Michael Lehet said...

I've not told her yet, I think next time I see her face-to-face I will.