Friday, February 03, 2006

The Boys get a card AND a new friend


A New Friend
Originally uploaded by Michael_L.
Just look at those abs on that boy!

The astounding Olivia sent the boys a Birthday card, a new friend and a whole bunch of other things.

They were amazed at the treasure trove of things included in the box, what a great birthday present.

But the boys were most excited about their new friend (who doesn't have a name yet, I'm taking suggestions).

I left the boys standing on the dining room table last night in this position and I was a little freaked out when I woke up and the new boy was on his back with Carlos on top of him and Billy standing by with a bottle of KY in his hand.

Those crazy boys! I think they're going to get along great, because the new guy is "totally" flexible! Oh the positions they'll try.

4 comments:

Kat said...

Hmmm....

How about Tommy? He looks so much shorter than the other two, it makes me think of that little Tom Cruise. lol

btw, my hubby will be in the Chicago airport today for a couple of hours before going to London where I know another blogger. How funny is that?

Michael Lehet said...

Kat - I like that....plus we all know that Tommy is a little, how do you say....soft!

Xmichra said...

I don't know why.. but he looks like a 'sanders' to me. you know, a last name nick type dude.

CanadianSwiss said...

Ours on on their way!