Thursday, February 16, 2006

Who knew about this skank?


I just found out some very troubling news, I'm so distraught right now it's difficult for me to breath. Hold on for a moment while I put my head between my legs and hope that I get over this nausea.

I was reading MSNBC this morning and they had a "scoop" article about Prince and Paris, apparently that Paris Hilton skank is an Aquarius.

I want to give a big apology to all of you Faithful Aquarians that this will not bring us down! Anyway her birthday is on the 17th so really she's more Pisces than Aquarius anyway! So which one of you knew about this horrible revelation and didn't bother to tell me! Plus this bitch was born in 1981, I REMEMBER what I was doing in 1981.....gawd I'm so old......

6 comments:

CanadianSwiss said...

Ughh. You poor thing. I'm not going to tell my Dad about this (as you know, he's also an Aquarian)!

Mark said...

It was a black day, January 17th, 1981. The revival of Barbie! How one event can make other historical happenings turn pale...Saw her once on TV and mind you, she can't even speak as if she lives in a real world. An absolute shame for mankind!

Xmichra said...

hahaha!! And here I thought us Virgos got all the hussies!!!

1981?? I suppose I wasn't that old then ( I would have been six) but i do remember that whole year since it was pretty much the shift in my life.

Still, I can't beleive anyone born in te 80's is leagally able to vote or drink.it's just scarry.

Andrea Knapp said...

How funny. I have my diaries to remind me what I was doing in my last life. I was drunk through most of it so writing it down helps now............

Rob7534 said...

Poor Michael. Just relax. You cannot be held liable for everyone born under your birth sign.

Besides, she's rich & slutty, there is a difference!

clew said...

I knew but was trying to block it out. Thanks for ruining my progress! ;) We'll just call her a pisces and be done with it.

Shakira and her fine booty are aquarians - does that help counteract it?