Friday, February 24, 2006

How could I have missed it?

Yesterday was my one year Blogversary!

Instead of tooting my own horn I want to say THANK YOU to all of the wonderful and amazing people that I have "met" through blogging.

I know have friends all over the world that I know I can drop in on whenever I want (right?!). It's amazing what a global community we have become, that we can all be involved in each others lives simply by reading posts.

So this anniversary isn't for me, instead it's for all of you.

Thanks for stopping by......THANK YOU for commenting....and most of all Thank You for just being plain old you, that's what makes you so special!

By the way, I have gotten several postcards/cards in the old PO Box, I'm going to work big time on that project this weekend since The Boyfriend is out of town, but keep an eye out for some exciting news about Billy & Carlos and more importantly Flo.

If you want a sneak peak check out my profile page.....

8 comments:

Kat said...

Happy Blogversary! Mine is in April.

CanadianSwiss said...

Happy blog birthday, Michael! And I shall remain my plai old self, I promise.

Looking forward to your next posts! ;-)

Robin said...

Happy Blogiversary!! I am so happy to have found your little place in cyberspace! :-)

Andrea Knapp said...

Doesn't time fly when you are having fun?

Congratulations Michael!

Anonymous said...

congrats and happy anniversary!! Can't wait to see whats new wth Flo!

Karen said...

Happy Blogaversary Michael. You should take your blog out and treat it to something nice!

Tati said...

Happy Blogaversery Michael!

Rob7534 said...

I hope you had a great blogaversery as well! :)