Sunday, February 05, 2006

Screwed on a Sunday Night

Well my entire Sunday night has been screwed!

Typically I like to start to "wind down" from the weekend on Sunday evening, watch a little TV, relax and get ready for the start of the work week.

I always start out by watching America's Funniest Home Videos, or to those of you in the "know" AFV.

But tonight I tuned my TV to the local ABC channel this evening and there's some stupid football game on or something. Whoever scheduled this at ABC should really be hung out to dry....Football instead of AFV? WTF were they thinking?

If one team gets more baskets than the other does the game end sooner? Perhaps they'll run AFV after this thing? Keep your fingers crossed for me.

12 comments:

Kat said...

Baskets? lol This is actually the first year I have no idea who is playing. All my regular shows are reruns thanks to the Super Bowl, so I'm watching DVDs and playing here in between!

CanadianSwiss said...

Ugh. I hate it also when I plan to watch a favorite and it's cancelled because of some kind of game!

Rob7534 said...

How dare they play the "Superbowl" instead of AFV! It had better bee a GREAT frikken bowl of soup, or someone will be writing a letter damnit!

Shocking :)

Andrea Knapp said...

Happy Birthday Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob7534 said...

Happy BIRTHDAY Michael!!

YAY!!

Kat said...

I came back today
Just to say
Happy Birthday!!!!

Karen said...

Hi Michael! Happy Birthday to one of the blogosphere's favourite bloggers!! I hope your Monday is better than your Sunday.... BTW, what does it mean when I remember a fellow blogger's birthday and FORGET my poor mom's birthday which was yesterday??? As soon as the time change makes it possible, I have to call home!!

All the best for 2006! Cheers!

Michael Lehet said...

Thank you everyone.....I appreciate all of your comments it makes the day go by much quicker!

clew said...

Happy Birthday!!!

I'm sorry you weren't into the Super Bowl. I was hoping we could talk about the cute butts ;)

Andrea Knapp said...

AFV is awesome but only when presented by that one guy. Daisy Blech-uentes is just AWFUL!

Unknown said...

And I'm really wondering if you knew about the game until just before it or not? Why because I know a few who didn't have a clue... or should I say didn't care.

Xmichra said...

Happy belated b-day Michael!! I was out of town yesterday (so sorry!!) so It slipped my mind!!!

Baskets.. *snort*. hahaha