Thursday, August 17, 2006

Dilemma

I've got a dilemma and I don't know what to do....so I need your help.

I'm moving in a few weeks, so I really don't care in the long run, but there's a problem at my building that's been bugging me.

One of my neighbors have put out a bird feeder to attract lovely little birds, and they've attracted a lot of birds. I think it's lovely and it's nice to see those little critters flitting about and eating the seed......the problem is - the seed that's falling to the ground is attracting rats.

Three times now I've walked in from the street and "startled" at least 4 rats which go scurrying back behind the bushes - ICK!

I hate city rats!

So here's my dilemma - I'm moving in less than two weeks, so should I call the Management company and tell them about the rats?

5 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

You know those rats came from Walgreens!

I think you should just leave it.

Kat said...

I think you should call. Rats are bad. Or, if you know who hung the birdfeeders, go tell them, they might not realize and will take them down.

Ms Mac said...

I'd call the management people only because I wouldn't want my sub-letters saying thing like, "well, he never told us there are rats here...."

The Big Finn said...

Call the management company. What have you got to lose?

Andrea Knapp said...

So I'm in a minority then..... OK, go and call!