Wednesday, August 23, 2006

More of that F*cking G*d D@mn Lost Kitten

I've had enough.

Truly I have. A month ago....a month ago, these signs started showing up in the neighborhood.

At first it was just annoying, but then when I saw a poster almost a mile away I was just flabbergasted. Apparently these people had their "kitten" down at the park near the lake, and it was either stolen/taken/or walked away, because on the posters they say they'll pay anything for the return of their kitten.

So when Andi was here a few weeks ago, I decided I had had enough and dialed the phone to see if they had found their kitten....well the call went directly to voicemail and I hung up.

But last weekend when I was walking around, I saw ANOTHER one of their posters so I knew I had to say something......so I dialed up their phone number and when someone answered I said "Hi, I'm calling about the poster for the lost kitten?" Oh yeah the person replied..."Did you find it?" The reply that came back was yeah we found it......at which point I just said politely "Oh, I'm so happy for you. Could you please take down your god damn fucking posters that you have all over the neighborhood?" And I hung up!

Oh don't worry, I dialed *67 so they couldn't call me back, I know I'm a bitch.

4 comments:

Mr. Urs said...

Some years ago, one of the allotment gardeners behind our house shot the kitten of a neighbour of mine (between the eyes to be precise). Ever since, when such posters are hung up, we say to each other: Was this the bastard again?

Andrea Knapp said...

I'm so glad you called, and I can back you up on the poster claim Michael.

THEY ARE FUCKING EVERYWHERE...........

Let's see if your call did the trick!

Michael Lehet said...

Gomad - That's just sad, I don't understand how people can be so cruel and heartless!

Andi - I highly doubt it, they sounded young and they were from South Carolina - I don't think they understand what it's like to live in "the city"

Anonymous said...

hehe.. that was so bitchy, but AWESOME! Good for you Michael!