Thursday, August 24, 2006

Interactive Moving - Part III

Part I was quite the shut out - the poor flowers were tossed unmercifully into the trash bin.

Part II has been quite the rabblerowser! And I'm not quite sure what to do with it? Does it go in the trash? Does it end up being a centerpiece at my next party? Does it end up in someones Dungeon? The verdict is still out on that, so keep voting and let me know what I should do.

This next part is truly Interactive Moving - this one is a video request.

As a bit of a background - This was a housewarming present from my friend Keith - as a joke - but I don't think it was given as a joke.....hmmmmm.

7 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Oh you HAVE to keep that one!!! Priceless!

Mrs. TBF said...

On behalf of the TBFs - It goes and TBF claims "first dibbs" on it!!!
That is so great - I cannot tell you how many times I've sung the Green-acres theme in the past few years!!!! CLASSIC!

Kat said...

trash

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY trash that. icky.

Mr. Urs said...

This is a tough one. It looks really cheap and it's absolutely silly. Nonetheless, the sentimental farm boy in me cries: Keep it!

CanadianSwiss said...

I say trash it: Green Acres or not!

Anonymous said...

Definitely keep it! Cuz