Thursday, August 17, 2006

We need to Rock The Vote

I've been asked by a good friend of mine to help stack the vote for a contest.

Seriously though....I've been asked to help spread the news for my friends band who is up for some awards and every little vote helps.

If you have an opportunity could you please go to:

http://www.inweekly.net/article.asp?artID=2921

And submit a vote for the band "It Starts Today" they're actually listed for 3 categories - Best Hardcore, Best Live Show and Artist of the Year - Vote for them in each category.

If you like you can even go to their Myspace page and check out some of their tunes.

Go ahead vote....what have you got to lose?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K, sure-- stack the vote it is everyone! Thanks to all who help out! Anything for a friend, right Mikey? I love ya! Thanks to all who vote! It means a lot to my friend, so it means a lot to me!
XXXOOO