Tuesday, August 01, 2006

If the masks are released, please put your own mask on first before helping others



This has got to be one of the strangest things I've seen lately....not so much that it's a music video over top of a McDonald's Training tape...it's that everyone on the tape is so friendly and happy and excited to be there.

It sort of reminds me of those safety videos they show on an airplane instead of the flight attendant demonstrating....there's the one part where the masks are relased from their hiding place and everyone calmly grabs them and puts them on.....now come on people, believe me you, if you are EVER on an airplane and those masks deploy, I'll be sure as shit, that you will not be calm like those people.

I mean honestlly when was the last time you were in a McDonald's and it wasn't just utter freaking chaos behind the counter.....why don't they show that on their training tape?

7 comments:

Mr. Urs said...

I'm always afraid that in the case of such an emergency, I will be hit by one of those masks, get unconscious and suffocate.

Michael Lehet said...

But Tono will be there to save you!

Anonymous said...

OMG Bare hands on the cheese! Bare hands on the lettuce! Now I'm tramautized. :)

Xmichra said...

haha, i was a manager at McD's. And bare hands are used ALL OVER j.p. Sure, there is hand sanitizer (which i gotta give props, McD's had it way before it was in everyone's purse)... but you are trusting children to sanitize their hands.

Still. I have seen some happy crew members.. but nothing like that! Creepy!

And ya, those airline video's freak me out too, heck even the brochures have happy smiley people on them!

CanadianSwiss said...

I'll have to watch this one from home.... Doesn't work from the office :-(

CanadianSwiss said...

LOL. That looks so strange. One should take a video about how it really is. I don't mean to say that all are grouchy, but chaos would definitely qualify at peak times!

Ms Mac said...

Not like any McDonalds I've ever been to! Where's the token Granny on the fries and 12 year old shift manager squeezing his spots while telling off the oversized kids in McDonaldPlayLand?